- Lever Arch files available in a selection of attractive colours for organising your paperwork.
- This lever arch file is a smart way to organise your important documents. Made of good-quality material, it is sure to last you a long time. Its metal bound edges protect it from tearing, while its metal ring makes it easy for you to remove the file from the shelf. This durable lever arch file can hold multiple A4 documents. Its label spine allows you to name the file for easy identification.
- Capacity: 70 mm
- Easy to keep clean and dust free thanks to their durable laminated covers
- Format: Lever arch file for A4-sized documents
- Colour: Dark Green
- Sturdy metal bound edges
- Spine label for easy content reference
- Matching Ring Binder files available
- Pack Size: 10
As one of Europe’s most recognised and popular brands on the archiving products market, ELBA continuously develops innovative solutions to turn filing into an inspiring new way of getting organised.
By constantly observing our end-users at work, during their studies or at home, since 1917 ELBA has invented some of the most popular products and features on the market.
Some examples? The famous RADO eyelets that allow lever arch files to close firmly and remain in an upright position. And did you know that ELBA invented the concept of hanging files?
Today, ELBA continues its mission to design solutions that really help people ensure their peace of mind.
ELBA. FREE YOURSELF, GET ORGANISED.