- This Learning Numbers Practice book from Oxford is part of the 'Learn to write' series and is aimed Key stage 1 level children aged 4 - 7 years
- Assists children to write numbers correctly and features detachable number templates
- 2 double sided easy to trace templates. Templates show a point where the number formation should begin along with directional arrows.
- Space for Picture association - The reverse side of each sheet provides space for drawing pictures, which can be used to explore images or objects associated with a particular number.
- A4 Landscape size, 32 pages
Exercise Books & Paper
The Learn to Write Range
Learn To Write